lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Here we are

2 years ago, Steve Jobs gave birth to the iPad.
I was a kind of Apple hater, but I fell in love with that 10" device the very first day I saw it on Jobs' hands: "it's like an iPhone but with a decent sized screen", I thought. The day after, I bought my 21" iMac and started to fight with Xcode and Objective-C with the invaluable help from Stanford University iPhone programming videos from iTunes U.
A few weeks later, the day before iPad started to ship, I got my first app published in the AppStore: a Tangram game for iPad called Tangram XL Free

Now, 2 years later, I want to share some coding (and related) with other iOS programmers. This is not (and does not intend to be) a tutorial for beginners, since there are nice people on the internet that is already doing it so well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario